Friday 22 July 2011

No cupcakes to day :(

There is still 80% of the cupcakes left from yesterday so no cupcakes.
I am worried that I might get sued if I give you the full recipie but I'll tell you whats in it.
  • 110g of unsalted butter (or cooking magerine like me)
  • 225g of caster sugar (I used granulated)
  • 2 large eggs (or 3 medium like me)
  • 150g of self-rasing flour sifted
  • 125g of plain flour sifted (or make the mistake of forgeting the plain flour and use 275g of self-raisng)
  • 120ml of semi-skimmed milk (or skimmed thats also good)
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
the rest is simple just look in any recipie book that has cakes in it and follow that. I used Mrs. Beaton a 1960s one from my grandmother. They all seem to say similar things. Or just put every thing but the flour and the milik in at once (in oder) and put the milk and flour in slowly.
Tomorow I'll give you ingredients for the buttercream.
Keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment