I am worried that I might get sued if I give you the full recipie but I'll tell you whats in it.
- 110g of unsalted butter (or cooking magerine like me)
- 225g of caster sugar (I used granulated)
- 2 large eggs (or 3 medium like me)
- 150g of self-rasing flour sifted
- 125g of plain flour sifted (or make the mistake of forgeting the plain flour and use 275g of self-raisng)
- 120ml of semi-skimmed milk (or skimmed thats also good)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Tomorow I'll give you ingredients for the buttercream.